Home Health Care can cover many different areas. Services may differ according to particular situations. However, home health care is delivered to the person or persons within their home setting. The Services are providing by the Professional Health care person who are certified in Home Health Care services.
Who qualifies for Home Health Care?
1. A person who has just had surgery and is recovering at home can have home health care, so a nurse or care giver can check up on their healing progress and report back to their doctor.
2. A person who not able to do their daily activities like our elder parents or any age group people who have some difficulties in doing their own work can take in home care services.
3. A person who has been in the hospital due to some type of illness and has went home not entirely well can have a home health nurse check up on them to make sure their progress towards wellness continues.
4. Patients who need a medical checkup or are being followed by a nurse for wound health care can have home health care service.
5. If a person needs any type of occupational or physical therapy at home they can receive this through home health care service.
6. Any instance where the patient will need skilled nursing care and does not wish to enter a nursing facility but stay at home can receive home health care.
7. New mothers who have been discharged with their newborn babies may opt for some home health care in order to have questions answered and alleviate any anxieties about taking care of a newborn baby.
8. A person who has been in a serious accident and wants to regain its health at home can have in home care services.
9. Home health care givers such as those provided by “Best Home Care” can visit the elderly and help bathe and give them personal hygiene care on a daily basis.
The benefit of home health care services is that they can be live-in and be with the patient 24/7, 365 days a year. Home health care service provider such as “Best Home Care” Care givers can also prepare meals and do light housekeeping chores. They can run errands and take the person for appointments and shop for them. “Best Home Care” provides best Non- Medical Services.